Crystal Connection: Amethyst Package
1 x copy of the Crystal Connection Coffee table book
1 x Amethyst Candle
1 x Amethyst Crystal (as crystals are natural – sizing of the piece willl vary approx 1 x 10cm x 5cm piece – or 2 smaller pieces that add up to a similar size)
Justine Wilson, award winning Property Stylist, founder of Vault Interiors and lover of crystals has just released her first book titled The Crystal Connection. The 200 page coffee table book is a sensory and emotive visual guidebook which demonstrates a profound love for crystals and is not only inspiring but will connect the reader even more with their own sacred home space. Justine Wilson, Author of The Crystal Connection says, “I am beyond excited about launching my first book, it’s something I’ve always dreamt of doing. The crystals finally aligned and I’m so proud of The Crystal Connection as it really embodies all of my passions. “I’ve been personally collecting crystals over the past 10 years and now have a collection of over 100 personally. The magnetic and attractive power of the stones is what drew them to me initially and in times when I’ve needed it, I’ve experienced the deep impact they have had on my mood, lifestyle and home.”Justine Wilson has a Bachelor of Interior Design and over ten years of experience in the field ranging from set design, custom interior design, property styling and photography styling. In 2010, she founded her own interior styling business, Vault Interiors, and has enjoyed an ever flourishing and increasing company working with a range of some of Australia’s most prestigious real estate clients to create higher value spaces and is a regular on the media circuit.
About The Crystal Connection:
- Features over 100 different crystals
- 200 page hardcover coffee table book
- All crystals shot by Steffen Burggraaf-McCabe
- Published by The kind Press
Justine’s top five tips on how to incorporate crystals in the home include:
1. Beautiful crystal clusters – place your crystals in a cluster on a coffee table, or on top of a stack of books to create a gorgeous addition to your home. Pair it with a candle and some fresh flowers for a pretty vignette.
2. Crystal candle holders – crystal tealight holders or candlestick holders are a great way to add crystals to your home, they look great as table place setting and glow at night when the candles are burning.
3. Crystal bookends – these look fantastic on shelving and add a point of difference to your home.
4. Crystal water bottles – these have become a big trend with the idea that the individual properties of the crystal infuse with water and assist you in daily life. Crystal coasters are also beautiful and very popular.
5. A collection group – these make beautiful décor anywhere in your home, it’s about pairing similar colours together and in different heights to make a visual statement. You can also take these crystals into your office space for a nice accessory.
“Crystal magic has been harnessed for healing, meditation and rituals across cultures and the globe for lifetimes, now you can not only use them to transform your mood but also any space in the home and beyond,” says Justine.
- Amethyst and Lavender – Mood enhancing and Balance
- These Crystal Candles are blended with Essential Oils, fragrance oil and + coconut soy wax.
- No paraffin, no petroleum, no palm oil and lead free wick.
- They include 2 tumbled crystals.
- Approximate burn time : 25 hours
Important Note About Delivery
FREE Sydney metro delivery
FREE pick up from our Rydalmere NSW warehouse.
Please note: for all regional NSW and interstate orders, please refer to Delivery & Shipping.
19 in stock