We have worked with hundreds of estate agents and home owners across Sydney, and received awesome feedback about how our property styling (or property staging) has in turn, generated sensational results for our clients when it comes to selling their properties.
Some of the results include but are not limited to…
- A higher sale price
- A faster sale or shorter sale campaign
- More bidders at an auction creating more competition
- More and higher offers received
- Increased number of interested parties
How do we do it?
- Creating a fantastic first impression, love at first sight
- Snazzier looking photographs which make your marketing campaign stronger
- Attracting more buyers to your open homes
- Forging an emotional connection with punters viewing your property (we’ve got that lovin’ feelin, oohh that lovin’ feelin)
- Allowing buyers to visualise how they can use the space
- Setting your property apart from competing properties
- Eliminating any coldness that can come with a vacant or empty property
- Distracting from any flaws or tricky layouts/floorplans in the property
- Making the property feel more spacious and functional
The facts and figures of property staging
A recent study published by one of the largest real estate franchise groups in Australia showed that:
- the top agents in the company believed that styling your property will boost the final sales result by 7.5 to 12.5 per cent;
- 87% of the agents surveyed believed that vendors will earn a higher price through property styling; and
- 50% of the agents surveyed thought vendors will receive more offers.
Unfortunately there are very few aggregated statistics available for the property styling industry, so we can’t put an exact figure on or guarantee any definite results. However! We regularly receive feedback from our vendors and estate agents that show that property styling has significant advantages when selling your property.
Read our client testimonials
The proof is in the “jujing”
What we can guarantee is that your property will be presented at it’s finest, giving you the best chance of getting a cracking outcome from your sale campaign. We have styled hundreds of homes and apartments across Sydney and we’ve got the goods to prove it. Scroll through our portfolio of recent styling projects to see some examples of what we do.
View our work